Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chile Update

Hi guys !

My trip in Chile has finished. I had an amazing 4 weeks down there paddling the goods with all the boys !    I got to shoot lots of footage and its looking awesome, here I bring you the teaser of my latest adventure called " 4 weeks " plus some photos of the trip, I hope you guys enjoy it and stay tuned for the full edit of this trip, sheers.



                                                             




Middle Palguin 70 ft - Palguin river

GO PRO HERO by Aniol Serrasolses


Z rapid - Futaleufu River, Chile

Photo by Jean letulzo


Charging it in Middle Palguin - Aniol & Papa waiting at the bottom


GO PRO HERO - boat mount 

Making my way down on the "Mariman" rapid in the Trancura river, Pucon, Chile


GO PRO HERO - boat mount


Boof on the lower Palguin


GO PRO HERO - boat mount


Celebrating after Middle Palguin what a perfect waterfall !


GO PRO HERO - boat mount


Massive crossed log in one of the rapids of the lower Palguin


GO PRO HERO - boat mount


Boof to Swim - Upper Palguin


GO PRO HERO - boat mount 

No comments:

Post a Comment