Friday, June 14, 2013

Spring & Summer " Canada & United States "

S  T  A  K  E  O  U  T

- April 27th, 2013 I took my Flight back to Canada from Santiago, Chile. I was sort of stressed a little bit cause I knew the Big Water had started to go off already and I wasn't there so I was actually going crazy ! Yes Crazy !!!




Blue skies over a nice pillow of clouds 
-
Cielos Azules por sobre las nubes 



Just landed in Ottawa
-
Recien aterrizados en Ottawa




- April 28th Arrived to Ottawa city in the morning, went pick up my ride ( Thanks Iza Flansberry ) for sorting that out, two mornings before that Jackson Kayak made sure I had my 2 boats for when I arrived ( Karma/ Superstar 2013 ) Thanks Jackson Kayaks for sorting that out for me ! ride and boats were set and so I headed to The Ottawa Valley to meet up with all the boyz.


Ottawa airport that morning 
-
Aeropuerto de Ottawa esa Mañana



Ready to go 
-
Listo para partir 



THANKS TO ALL MY SPONSORS






















No comments:

Post a Comment